- If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
- Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extreme heat, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the battery may become overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and shorten service life.
- Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way.
- If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
- Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
- Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
- In order to guarantee charging security, please don’t take out lithium battery charging.
- Keep the batteries in a separate place and don’t let them mix with metal objects.
- Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
- Store the eVic battery at room temperature. The eVic battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically.
- Read charging instructions before using.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Over-discharging: It should be noted that the cell would be an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case the cell is not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions. In order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7v and 3.9v.
Unit: 1 pc
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Charging Voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.03V
Warranty: DOA only.