eGo 2.4ml Changeable Coil Clearomizer - Long Wick, 1.8ohm
Also called the T2 and similar to the Vision eGo Clearomizer.
This is the newest version with the long wicks.
- Changing the coil is simple and cost effective.
- Easy to fill – no syringe needed!
- 2.4ml capacity.
- Works with eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C and eGo-C Twist batteries.
- Replacement coils are available in 3 different resistances.
There are three parts to the eGo CC Clearomizer:
- eGo CC body
- eGo CC coil
- eGo CC mouthpiece
How to refill the clearomizer:
- Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece.
- Fill with 2ml of e-liquid. DO NOT drip e-liquid into the center tube. That tube is for airflow. You can drip onto the side of the coil and it will run down into the body. Overfilling will cause leaking.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the clearomizer. This can be a little tricky, but it will go.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping.
- Screw onto your battery and start vaping.
How to replace the coil?
- Unscrew the mouthpiece from the clearomizer.
- Unscrew the coil head from the base.
- Screw a new coil head on the base.
- Put the mouthpiece back on.
- The eGo CC is designed to work with Joye eGo, Joye eGo-T and Joye eGo-C battery specially. We can't guarantee that it can work with non-Joyetech products.
- Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the clearomizer tightly. Each time you remove the mouthpiece, check to make sure the coil is tight.
- This is a top feed coil. If you’re getting dry hits or low vapor, hold your eGo sideways or upside down for a few seconds to get the wicks wet. You are most likely to experience wicking issues when the eliquid is low.
- When the clearomizer does not perform well or stops working due to heavy use, just replace the coil unit with a new one.
- As with any other atomizer/cartomizer, do not over tighten the eGo CC on the battery.
Units: Price is for one eGo CC Clearomizer.
Resistance: Approx. 1.8ohm (2.2ohm and 2.5ohm replacement coils are available and sold separately)
Color: Available in Clearn and Tinted Black.
Warranty: DOA (dead on arrival).